You stole my heart but that's ok, I have three more at home in the freezer!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

This blog is banned on Twitter

Don't ask me why, but if you try tweeting a link to this blog it won't show up in Twitter Search only your timeline. I found out yesterday when a few friends of mine told me they tried tweeting about my blog. I did email twitter and got one of those automated replies with help links. None which explained my problem. Then I discovered there is a field to submit links to twitter that you feel was inappropriately flagged as spam. So I did that, fingers crossed. It still does not explain how it got filtered or flagged in the first place! The only thing I can think of was I did link my blog to a few forums and blogs that were related to mental health or drugs. I dunno, will have to wait and see for now.